plates

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: plates
From: Scott Gardner <gardner@lwcomm.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 13:10:15 -0600
------------1BD04523446F3

 > From: britcars@juno.com
> Subject: "British" license plates
>
> Moss Motors used to sell plates made up using real English blank
plates
> and letters but they have discontinued this service.
>
> Anyone know where a chap could buy such a plate in the USA these days?
>
> Lawrie
> British Sports Car Center

I think Brit-Tek has the plates you're referring to.  You can choose
seven raised letters, and the background comes masked so you can paint
it whatever colour you like.
Scott

------------1BD04523446F3

<HTML><BODY>

<DT>&nbsp;&gt; From: britcars@juno.com<BR>
&gt; Subject: &quot;British&quot; license plates<BR>
&gt;&nbsp;<BR>
&gt; Moss Motors used to sell plates made up using real English blank plates<BR>
&gt; and letters but they have discontinued this service.<BR>
&gt;&nbsp;<BR>
&gt; Anyone know where a chap could buy such a plate in the USA these days?<BR>
&gt;&nbsp;<BR>
&gt; Lawrie<BR>
&gt; British Sports Car Center<BR>
&gt;&nbsp;<BR>
<BR></DT>

<DT>I think Brit-Tek has the plates you're referring to.&nbsp; You can
choose seven raised letters, and the background comes masked so you can
paint it whatever colour you like.</DT>

<DT>Scott</DT>

</BODY>
</HTML>