Phil,

To: mgs@autox.team.net, TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com
Subject: Phil,
From: Richard Lancaster <RLANCASTER@ntia.doc.gov>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 14:04:33 -0500
Phil,
I also replaced the plastic break away window crank handles (I heard
they were designed on these and Volvos to break if a knee hit them in
an accident) with chrome door handles that came with wood trim pieces
to fit next to the door upholstry.  Anyway, the set screws were
replaced with allen screws, and I used a big allen wrench to put them
on.  The wrench handle was about 2 or 3 inches long, lotsa torque,
never a problem in 12 years.  good luck
Randy Lancaster
67 MGB
76 Impala (new car)