Wiper motor armature

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wiper motor armature
From: Dennis Skog <skog@whidbey.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 14:41:58 -0800
My wiper motor failed on a trip in a downpour. I had to resort to
disconnecting the motor and manually moving the wipers with wires.
Interesting adventure though.
Does anyone know of a source for a new or rebuilt armature? Moss Motors
is asking way to much (in my opinion) for a rebuilt wiper motor.
Also does anyone have the phone number for Victoria British ?
Thought I might check them for an armature.
Thanks in advance and thanks for all the responses to my query on hard
tops. I bought one from a list member within a three hour drive from
here.

Dennis Skog
skog@whidbey.com
'66 MGB (baby) (his)