Ramblings now Insults

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Ramblings now Insults
From: jack@lucent.com (Jack Feldman)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 07:48:13 -0600
I find it interesting that a request for civility has resulted in
a few mild rebukes followed by in invitation to insult. Webster
defines insult as "To treat with insolence, indignity, or contempt".
If not wanting to be treated with insolence, indignity, or contempt
is "prissy", so be it. Civility is the cement of Civilization.
I wonder what Gibbons would have said about people wanting to be
insulted.

Lets drop this and get back to the fun. Please!

Jack