Re: Won't start?

To: miker15@juno.com.MICHAEL.J.ROBSONN
Subject: Re: Won't start?
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 13:05:40, -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --
 Expanded recipient data:
 To:   Cmaster808               \ America Online: (CMASTER808)

  Mike; Here in Texas  Antique plates cost you 60 Dollars for 5 years
compared to 50 dollars per year for regular plates. Additionally you can
substitute a Texas license plate from the  model year of your car ( You
have to supply the plate and the State approves it ) for the tacky "
Antique Auto' plate the state supplies.

A fact not widely known, even by insurance agents, is that Rule 78 of
the Texas Auto Rating Manual  REQUIRES  a 75 percent discount on the
premium of a collectable car if it is not used for "primary
transportation" and is a second car.
It took my agent and Allstate 6 months to figure out how to bill me for
the policy.

Bob Nogueira

   Disclaimer: True to a promise I made to my mother to never do
anything to besmirch the family name, I am not connected in any manner
with the insurance industry.