Nice '67 MGB for sale

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Nice '67 MGB for sale
From: "Lee Daniels, daniels@cryogen.com" <DANIELS@alchem.chem.tamu.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 16:28:04 -0600 (CST)
This is not my car!  I've never seen it!  Don't reply to me!  But it sounds
like a super deal.  I'm forwarding this for an acquaintance.  If you're
interested, reply to mjlucas@flash.net      Here 'tis:

>From: Michael James Lucas <mjlucas@flash.net>
>
>1967 MGB Roadster for sale.  Dark blue with black leather interior.
>Second place winner in the 1995 state GOF meet in Salado.  Runs like a
>top.  So clean under the hood you could eat off of the engine!  Great
>top, like new car cover, excellent tires, competition ADDCO 5/8" front
>and rear anti-sway bars, handles like a dream!  Almost new wire wheels
>including original lead-head knock-off hammer and factory jack.  Great
>carpet and seat covers and good stereo AM-FM-Cassette.  Running new,
>uncirculated 1967 license tags because its registered with the state as a
>Texas Classic.  Really great fun to drive.  Asking $5500.  Mike Lucas in
>Austin.  (512) 345-4251, or e-mail at mjlucas@flash.net.

 Lee M. Daniels                 Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding
 daniels@cryogen.com                                      Texas A&M University
 '74 TR6  '77 MGB