Re: This is it!

To: Denise_Thorpe@cpqm.mail.saic.com
Subject: Re: This is it!
From: jurrasm@genesis.torrco.com (Mark Jurras)
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 08:24:44 -0500
> From: "Denise Thorpe" <Denise_Thorpe@cpqm.mail.saic.com>
>
> This is it, I'm leaving the old US of A for greener pastures on the 29th of
> this month.  Are there pastures in London?  Well, if there are, they'll
> certainly be greener than they are here in the southwest even with all this
> rain.

Rain you ain't seen nothun' yet.

> I'll know one way or the other about my work permit on the 27th of this
> month so if it gets denied, I'll be back on the 27th of February.  If it gets
> approved (yippee!) you'll find my return ticket framed and hanging over my
> settee when you come visit me.  Everyone is going to come visit me, right?

Next time I'm in London. I may send an envoy to visit you in a couple
of weeks.

> Say goodbye to the 1100's.  They'll all get sold when they get over there
> along with my vast store of 1100 parts.  The only 1100's I'll be keeping are
> the little Matchbox ones.  *Sniffle*.  Ya can't have everything.

I think that you are losing your high preistess status for dumping the
1100's. This is shocking news. I don't know what to say. At least there
will be some nice new flower planters in the UK now.

> Oh yes, and I'll be taking some clothes.

Let's see that would be panty hose for fan belt repair and coveralls so
you don't get your new Paris fashions greasy when you work on the B's.

I hope that your first order of business will be to get back on the
list when your over there. It is very disappointing to see how the list
has deteriorated. At least Will Z. is back.

Good Luck,

- -Mark