Re: California...

To: TATERRY@aol.com
Subject: Re: California...
From: "W. R. Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 13:42:38 -0500 (EST)
On Fri, 24 Jan 1997 TATERRY@aol.com wrote:

> << I'm sure Ray wasn't putting down California. >>
>
> I am sure this wasn't the case either, or I would get TerriAnn or Scott
> Fisher #1 to come out of retirement and tell of the thrill of driving LBS's

For the record, I love CA's weather and scenery (except when it is
shaking, flooding, or frying).  But it seems to me there are too many
people there, with the result that they have to be regulated to a degree
I would find uncomfortable.  I would rather have it be cold for 4 months
of the year.  That and the bugs keep the population down and (so far) has
kept the regulations relatively simple.  Don't anybody move here, though,
it is really cold.  You would hate it.

WRG

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910