Eared knockoffs

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Eared knockoffs
From: FOURoFOUR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 18:40:39 -0500 (EST)
I thought that in 1968 when the emission laws went into effect so did other
"safety laws".  I remember reading an old popular science article that talked
about Ralph Nader and how cars are safer now etc....yea right.

The "safety items" included no more eared knock offs, safrty glass, and lap
belts on cars.  And I do know that insurace companies get nervous around wire
wheels with Ears....you know that famous actress that got her head yanked off
when her scarf got caught on those ears while she wa s driving her
convertable...I forget her name...long before my time.

Hope this helps...and I would take any of comments as heresay...

LAter,

Drew