Super Sunday

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Super Sunday
From: Ross Overcash <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 14:57:34 -0500 (EST)
To: pbailey <pbailey@qnet.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
From: Ross Overcash <jroverca@tiac.net>
Subject: Re: the end ?

At 09:32 PM 1/25/97 -0800, pbailey wrote:
>Dave I don't enjoy arguing with you I just don't want to see these cars
>go the way of TR6s Austin Healeys etc they have gotten out of the price
>range of the "Joe Blows" who couldn't justify the cost to his family.I
>want to see teenagers get turned on to them at a price they can
>afford.As for comparing my B to a Miata I was comparing the cost not the
>car the B has a lot more grins for the buck.I am not trying to insult
>someone who has put 14,000 in his car more power to him for doing a good
>job and a really excellant one may well be worth it to the right person
>but lets don't hype them up to the point where a piece of crap is going
>to demand $3000 as with mini-coopers How many Healeys do you see driving
>around to work or just putting around?If they get too expensive you will
>only see trailer queens at car shows.I guess the cost is relative to a
>persons status $10000 for a car is a lot to me but to some it may seem
>cheap What we need is to keep our collective eyes and ears open and
>scoop up these bargains to keep them from the trash heap...Pat
>
>Well put, both of my children want B's to drive when they get their
licenses (my daughter in August, my son in 6 years)  I am already on the
look out for something for my gaughter, probably a BGT though.  Anyway I
hope the end of this thread is near, the responses are becomming repitious (sp).

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA.
http://www.tiac.com/users/jroverca