Re: Newbie question(s)/reply

To: Barry Goldstein <bag@shore.net>
Subject: Re: Newbie question(s)/reply
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 14:50:10 -0800
Hello Barry,
Correct on LBC. Clubs in New England:
The New England MG Car Club contact Alan Ryans at 207-363-2240 mention
my name

British Motorcars of New England contact Dwight Howie 410-397-9660 do
not mention my name, he aparently does not care for me. That is what it
means when some one doesn't call you back after 1/2 dozen calls, right?

Connecticut MG Car Club contact Al Heady 860-354-9501

Bay State MGA Club will welcome MGB owners contact Geoff Rogers
413-259-1722 or Jan Horner 508-692-7342 mention my name

Hope this helps, good luck and Safety Fast, David Deutsch