Re: Do not know what got out?

To: drded@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Do not know what got out?
From: miker15@juno.com (MICHAEL J ROBSON)
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 18:09:24 EST
On Sun, 26 Jan 1997 10:09:02 -0800 drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
writes:
>I sent a ton of stuff out today but am not sure what went and what
>didn't due to a hard drive glish. It appears the list server is out
>for
>super bowl party or something so I think I'll not see this either.
>Hope
>some of it got thru. Safety Fast, David Deutsch

Thanks David!!! - Yes we  ALL  got the one you sent about
"come over to my place for super bowl and I'll pay for resprays for all
your project cars" (at least i think that's what you said - hehe)- people
have been setting off all day from all corners f the US!!!!!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster