(FS) 76 MGB $350. on Long Island

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: (FS) 76 MGB $350. on Long Island
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 11:47:09 -0800
Complete except for air pump and air rail. Needs restoration although
floors, castle inner sills spring box anchors are all solid. Needs
outer rockers and engine has spun a bearing and top is shot. If your
looking for a parts car or restoration project car this is great. I
bought it to restore and sell but after our discussion this passed
weekend I'm not willing to get into this and loose big $s. Oh yeah it
has painted wire wheels(with surface rust) all around. Sorry no
overdrive. Front and rear rubber bumpers are in excellent condition.  I
paid $250 for car and $175 to have towed to friend's shop.  If I do not
sell fast I'll take it apart and sell in pieces and probably cry while
I'm doing it. $350 firm  My # is 516-794-9004 Safety Fast, David
Deutsch