'67 MGB roadster for sale?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: '67 MGB roadster for sale?
From: kral@anvil.nrl.navy.mil (Milo Kral)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 17:04:41 -0400
I'm considering selling my MG (again).  Here are the particulars:

located in Washington DC area
red paint
black interior (new Moss deluxe carpet)
extra engine
overdrive
wire wheels
rebuilt carbs,  engine,  trans,  suspension
pull-out AM/FM cassette
one rust spot bubbled up about 1 inch diameter on passenger dogleg.

Overall,  a nice car that doesn't need anything but a good home.  Asking
$3500 but not interested in much haggling.  The car is worth it,  and I
wouldn't sell it if I didn't have to.  I've wavered back and forth on this
for a couple of years,  but I'm pretty sure there's no way around selling
it this time.

Milo