abc v. xyz

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: abc v. xyz
From: elkhart@juno.com (Philip M Haines)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 20:52:42 EST
a bra ca da bra please & thank you......
In our adversarial system, many are numbed out to peace, love
and joy in the Holy Ghost!  The old adversary, the devil has pulled the
wool over the eyes of many. Our entire way of life depends on this
conflict. The legal system, politics even the couch potatoes battle it
out on Super Bowl Sunday.  The whole of society is hooked on the rush.
In order to avoid starting a war, perhaps a little soul searching is in
order.
Are we mindlessly using locker-room jocularity at the expense of others
or
we trying to lighten-up the situation? I apologized for any aggravation I
have
caused. I like my midget and plan on taking care of it as long as I am
able.
But perhaps, priorities need to be put in order. Without Jesus, I could
not
enjoy anything. Everything I touched meant nothing to me, except for my
own gratification and that was short lived. Without Jesus, I could not
defeat
those garage devils, let alone my pride and vanity. I am not talking of
occult
magic. But I am talking of spiritual perspective for He is indeed the
alpha and
omega. I can start over because of His mercy and derive joy from even the

little things He brings in my path.

Just plain Phil