Re: Speedometer Help / the answer

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Speedometer Help / the answer
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 17:35:36 -0800

>> Tom Wagner wrote:
>>
>> >Can someone out there tell me who stills
>> >works on Smith Speedometers??  I need to find
>> >0ut who can tell me what the correct number
>> >scheme is for an OD Speedometer in the
>> >68-74 range.  I have a 67 car with a 68-74
>> >overdirve unit in it.

Nisonger Instruments sales and service in Mamaraneck,N.Y. 914-381-1952
will recaliber your 67 gage to read your 68-74 transmission unit. You
may need to supply the ratios but I feel fairly confident that they did
this kind of thing at least once before. They specialize in Smith and
British Jaeger instruments. Safety Fast, David Deutsch