Alaska Update

To: MGS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Alaska Update
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 1997 23:38:18, -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Okay members of the list. That cabin fever rambling  of  a LBC  caravan
to Alaska  is now becoming a reality.  Of 24 people who expressed an
interest in such a trip four have managed to elude the men in white
jackets and committed to the trip,  (RobMGv8, Barney, Carol and me ).
Four are taking their medication and  declined, one is there (Articmg).
13  are still out there loose in the world.

The four confirmed all  agree to camping along the way (weather
permitting) and appear to be close on traveling speed and time frames.
Right now caravan #1  plans on a departure of the first week of June
with a 5 to six week trip.  Where we go along the way and once in Alaska
 is open, so if any one has any suggestions please let us hear them.

We are also open to meeting up with anyone who would like to  make part
of the trip or meet up with us along the way,  be it for a brew or a
week  or two of travel . Just make sure your not followed by those guys
in the white jackets who are looking for us,

Bob Nogueira