Re: MG Midget for sale

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MG Midget for sale
From: "Michael P. Ohleger" <mikeoh@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 1997 21:13:27 -0500
Ofaat@aol.com wrote:

> I was just talking to somebody about the phrase "restorable".  Anything can
> be restored if you throw enough money at it.  Think about it.  You could find
> an MG midget fender and build a whole car around it.  I should know all of my
> cars where restorable, even after the cost of restoring them surpassed their
> market value.
>
> Cheers
> Christian Fraga
> 62/71 MG Midgets

Like I said, It was in the paper.  Guys like DD have been crying the blues
about no
inexpensive MGs left, all for show, the end of the end, etc., etc, etc, as
nauseum.
Here's an example of a reasonable chrome bumper midget in a major metropolitan
area. If
you really want to know if it's worth the 500 bucks that the guy's asking, give
him a
call. Don't shoot the messenger.

Michael Ohleger

'67 MGB