RE: New supplier?

To: "'Don Walton'" <dhw@atomic.net>, "'MG List'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: New supplier?
From: George Merryweather <merryweather@venus.connectware.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 07:25:02 -0600
They have been a 'distributor/wholesaler' type of outfit, Phoenix =
Distributing, that is now going retail as the 'Proper MG'.  I dealt with =
them as a distributor.  They seemed a little pushy for my liking, but =
hey, they are into sales.  From what I've seen, retail, they are about =
on par with the rest.

FWIW

George Merryweather
merryweather@connectware.com