Re: Customs stories...

To: Leckstein <bleckstein@monmouth.com>
Subject: Re: Customs stories...
From: car@texas.net (Carol)
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 17:14:51 -0600 (CST)
Mike:

It is I who should apologize to you! I was a bit sloppy in the reply, and
Vince forgets to "trim" his messages as well, so....

...I goofed!! The reply was to have been only to Vince as an apology for not
reading his messages sooner. I was doing some "house cleaning" and found
that particular message.

I hope it didn't cause you any embarrassment...

Carol