SU Needle Diameters

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: SU Needle Diameters
From: "Richard A. Boris" <borisri@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 1997 19:46:39 -0400
Geoff:

I have a 1968 British publication for tuning SU carbs:
                        " Tuning SU Carburetters" by Cars and Car Conversions

                                printed/published by:
                                Speed and Sports Publicatins Ltd.
                                2a Bond St.Ealing,London W.5
The document is an old wet type photo copy, and repros will be dim, but
usable. The data includes needle type, jet diameter, and the numerious
needle diameters along the taper.If you need a copy, please contact me.
                                                        Thanks, Rich Boris

                                                                66/67 B