Re: "OCTAGON"

To: Norm Cannon <ncannon@cvn.net>
Subject: Re: "OCTAGON"
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 16:15:29 -0600 (CST)
You will find that the "Octagon" always arrives middle to late of later
month of publication. Jan./ Feb. will arrive between 2/15 and 2/28. I
figured they should just call it feb/march issue. I receive both "MGB
Driver" and "Octagon" and have learned to appreciate that they arrive
almost perfectly spaced a month apart. You usually can get a preview of
the "Octagon" at http://www.mgcars.org.uk/clubs/amgba.html. In fact, I
just now checked and Jan./Feb issue IS previewed at that site now.
Safety Fast, David Deutsch