Re: MGB King Pin Replacement Assemblies

To: rjfager <rjfager@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: MGB King Pin Replacement Assemblies
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@mail.bright.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 1997 23:20:15 -0500
rjfager wrote:

> To all,
>
>    One quick note before my question:  This service is wonderful and you all
> make it great.  I Love my LBCs.
>
> I have seen king pin replacement assemblies in the big distributer catalogs
> (Moss, VB etc).  Does anyone know of a quality source for these assemblies
> other then the high-markup vendors?  Or are the biggies the way to go?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> R. John Fagerlund
>
> '65 B In need of a good front end rebuild
> '66 BGT In need of everything
r. john, we sell the rebuilt kingpin assemblies (including v8 suspension
bushings rather than stock) for $300 set exchange olus ups.  we sell
new, used, rebuilt and perfomance parts and have since 1965.  i carry
200 - 300 brit cars in my salvage yard and over 6500 NOS part numbers.
sorry, my catalog is out of date, but i can use other part numbers - i
use the real bmc/triumph/leyland part numbers.  ted schumacher, ts
imported automotive, pandora, oh 800/543-6648; 419/384-3272 fax.
thanks, ted