seeking MG racers

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: seeking MG racers
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 12:04:41 -0500 (EST)
Fellow fiends:

I am thinking of composing an article, or even a number of articles if it
is suitable, to be submitted for printing in "The Driver" on racing MGs.
Due to the Driver's slant towards the B and the Midget (yes, and the
1100), I'm preliminarily restricting myself to those models.  I'm
interested in the cars and the drivers and the competition.  So, if you
race your B or Midget, or if you know someone who does, and you think
you'd be willing to help me on the article, I'd very much appreciate your
contacting me.

I imagine a fairly low key sort of piece, readable by a general audience
not intimate with racing or racing mods to cars.  I promise, no hot shoe
secrets will be revealed.  I'd like mostly to cameo some drivers and
cars.  I'm motivated by a personal prejudice that among the activities
associated with the lbc hobby, racing these jobs is perhaps closest to
what the diety intended.

Anyway, think about it and get in touch if you're willing.

Many thanks,
Will Zehring
zehrinwa@umdnj.edu
home: 609-397-2726