Re: Northern Ohio MG groups

To: Adam Harmon <cyberman@mail.bright.net>
Subject: Re: Northern Ohio MG groups
From: Adam Harmon <cyberman@mail.bright.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 15:55:45 -0500 (EST)
Adam Harmon wrote:

>         I was wondering if any one here lives in or around Medina County,
> Ohio.  I'm looking for others to pass a summer day away with taking our
> mgb's out for a good run.  Also, I am looking for user groups in northern
> ohio.  If anyone has any info, please respond.Dear Adam;

Medina seems to be south of Clevland where their baseball team has
been giving us a hard time in the last few years. There are two MG clubs
in the area that you should check out. The first is the Emerald Necklace
at PO box 81152 Clevland 44181. Talk to their president Bob Zimmerman at
Enmgr@newreach.net or 330-678-9394. We get together a couple of times a
yea and I can say it's a good group of people. Also in your area is LOCO
Brits in Lorain ar fisher9@ix.netcom.com.Plan to attend a few of these
clubs meetings as a way to get to know the members. You'll find that the
clubs welcome MG people with open arms and are very helpfull.Now can you
tell those Indians to go easy on us next year, were only an expansion
club. Hope this info is helpfull.

Ed Moody
MG Canada

        O.k., thanks for the input.  I'll have to get in touch with your
friend.  I live only 4 miles from the Gazette.  As for beating your baseball
team, i suppose you are refering to the Blue Jays, although you havent
stated what team.  Oh, well, i guess it doesnt matter really what team,
because they beat them all pretty bad last year (ok, i gloating, but how
long has it been since the Indians had a good team- well before I was born)
Im not expecting a good turn out for the Indians this year.  Its practically
a whole different team now.