FW: E-mail legislation alert!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FW: E-mail legislation alert!
From: John Saxon <jsaxon@acay.com.au>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 11:50:11 +1100
I received the following from another US based BBS and I pass it on for
interest or action if desired.

I know nothing more so please do not respond to me.  I  reside in Australia
where  we pay 25c for all local calls but they are untimed at present.

Certainly in Australia there are official concerns at the increasing load
being placed on the local telephone services because of the Internet,
particularly as some people are now making actual telephone connections via
the Net and avoiding overseas connection fees.

John Saxon 1958 MGA 1500.