[Fwd: MGB Info]

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Fwd: MGB Info]
From: Wayne Kube <wkube@iadfw.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 12:46:02 -0600

--------------B0F39CF6785

This just came across my screen.  Do you suppose there is anyone on this
list that can give him some advice?  (Hey - I know the answer to that
one!)
--
Keep on keepin' on!

Wayne Kube      wkube@iadfw.net
1979 MGB        http://web2.airmail.net/wkube
Plano, TX
NAMGBR UK Site  http://www.mgcars.org.uk/namgbr
NAMGBR US Site  http://www.british-cars.org.uk/kimber/namgbr

--------------B0F39CF6785

From: "R Surmitis" <rs2u@worldnet.att.net>
To: <wkube@iadfw.net>
Subject: MGB Info
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 1997 19:58:47 -0500

I have a 1980 professionally restored MGB Roadster in the garage.  Just
about everything was taken apart and redone - its got all new rubber,
wiring, paint, interior, wire wheels, gas tank, top, fan motors. I am not a
collector, but i've had this car for 5 years,and it's been covered except
for about 1000 miles, I picked it up from a guy who had it built by Chick
Knorr in Bloomsburg Pa to factory spec...... anyway it's time to sell - any
advice to get into a MG persons hands any idea how much it's worth?
Thanks.

--------------B0F39CF6785--