N.E. USA events for the British Car Enthusiast

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: N.E. USA events for the British Car Enthusiast
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 14:11:29 -0600 (CST)
The website has been updated and is available for your 1997 and beyond
calendar planning needs. Page is available at:
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/clubs/deutsch.html  or
http://www.british-cars.org.uk/kimber/clubs/deutsch.html

Due to my new job requirering Saturdays, I regret that many events I've
planned to attend in 1997 will not be possible. I continue to seek
employment that will be a little better suited to my hobby. It appears
my family has become quite selfish and wishes to have clean, dry, warm
shelter and food everyday. Got to do, what I got to do.

Hope the site continues to be a valuable resource to many. Remember to
check the site for your club's events and if not included send along.
Virginia and North Carolina events are now be added. Safety Fast, David
Deutsch