Editors list Part 1

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Editors list Part 1
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 18:15:08 -0500 (EST)
AUSTIN HEALEY

Tammy Auburg
Healey Northwest, Austin-Healey Club of Oregon
7215 NE 61st Ave
Vancouver, WA 98661-1018
dauburg@worldaccess.com

   AHCO publishes a 16 page monthly magazine style newsletter with
   activities, news, and tech tips.  We have a 4,000 plus volume
   newsletter library, including a comprehensive index of the
   contents of that library (i.e., titles and subject matter of articles
   and where they're to be found.  The index is available from our club's
   Regalia folks and photocopies of articles of interest are available at
   modest cost from the library (same email address).

====

Bill Bolton
Austin Healey Club of Oregon
2930 Skyline Drive
Corvallis, OR  97330
TRICARB@aol.com

====

Clint Hatton. Jr.
Austin Healey Sports and Touring Club, Brandywine Region
British Car Club of Delaware
chatton@ix.netcom.com

====

LOTUS

Alan Perry
Golden Gate Lotus Club
P.O. Box 117303
Burlingame, CA 94011
Alan.Perry@Eng.Sun.COM

====

George Nierlich
Stress Cracks, Lotus/West
1970 Maple Ave.
Costa Mesa, CA  92627
hberkwits@maginnovision.com (Herb Berkwits)

====

Jess Hartley
Lotus-Owners-of-the North (LOON)
339 Linda Ct.
Lino Lakes, MN 55014
qc02890@stp03.guidant.com

====

Ray Edwards
Lotus South
Christchurch
New Zealand
EdwardsR@msmail.ccc.govt.nz

====

MG

Roger Garnett
39 Ridge Rd.
Lansing, NY 14882-9009
(607) 533-7735
rwg1@cornell.edu

====

Lew & Darlene Palmer
Minnesota MG T Register
16780 St. Mary's Drive
St. Mary's Point, Minnesota 55043
lew.palmer@uci.com

====

Lloyd Decker
Kansas City MG Car Club newsletter
912 S. Harrison
Sedalia,MO 65301
ldecker@iland2.internetland.net

   Interested in MG newsletters only

====

Wayne Buletza
LAMGA News, Lansing Area MG Association
2334 Brookmead Way
Charlotte, MI  48813
rwbmg@voyager.net

====

Don Mathis
Atlanta MG Registry
3562 Finger Creek
Lilburn, Georgia 30247
tdm@smtp-gw.ak.att.com

  I'm not an editor.  Our Atlanta MG Registry(185 members) just began with a
  new editor.  He's not on the net and I am.  If I could get copies of
  some or all of the newspapers I'd pass them on.

====

Jack (John) Signey
"Classic Chassis", newsletter of the TC Motoring Guild in the LA area
6250 Monita Street
Long Beach, CA 90803
yengis@earthlink.net

====