Re: Alaska Trip Update - 2/11 #1

To: drake@direct.ca
Subject: Re: Alaska Trip Update - 2/11 #1
From: barneymg@juno.com (Barney Gaylord)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 18:51:38 EST
On Tue, 11 Feb 1997 12:16:19 -0800 drake@direct.ca (len drake) writes:

> ..... the Okanagan British Car Club has their annual all marques
British car show on in Penticton, B.C. on July 4, 5, & 6. .....  about
150 cars with many varied events including a British pub night with
auction of British car related goodies, wine tasting tours, gymkhana,
show, awards banquet, slalom, etc.  Judging is by entrants, with the
emphasis more on a good time than on awards. .....  If some of your group
can fit it in, I am sure they would have a great time.

I'm sure every ong in the group would fit in!  I'm not sure we'll all be
back by then, but maybe some of us will.  I'll put this in the folder
with the trip plans and let you know later.

Barney Gaylord