Re: MGTF Parts Companies

To: nolan penney <npenney@concentric.net>
Subject: Re: MGTF Parts Companies
From: Bernie Dahlen <bernie4mgs@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 20:57:42 -0800
nolan penney wrote:

> What other companies supply parts for MGTF's other then Moss Motors?  If
> you know, could you post a contact as well?

An excellent source of parts for the MG T series is Abingdon Spares Ltd.
located in New Hampshire.  They are very knowledgeable and helpful, and
their prices are competitive and in many cases better than Moss. Their
address:
          Abingdon Spares Ltd.
          P.O. Box 37
          South St.
          Walpole, NH      phone: (603) 756-4768
                           fax: (603) 756-9614
Usual disclaimers apply, I'm just a satified customer.

              Bernie Dahlen