Type"D" Overdrive

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Type"D" Overdrive
From: "Richard A. Boris" <borisri@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 19:41:11 -0400
Hi everyone:

I am planing a gearbox overhaul of my 67 B, and I will be converting the
gearbox to include a "D" type overdrive. Does anyone have any overhaul
data, manuals for o/d unit other than Haynes. I will need data to
determine if the clutch linings are still useable,etc. If not, are there
any recommendations for good quality rebuild people/company's out there.
Also looking for o/d parts suppliers other than VB and Moss.

                                                                Thanks; Rich
Boris