LCB's In TV/Movies

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: LCB's In TV/Movies
From: TheSkinny@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 00:21:28 -0500 (EST)
I haven't been reading the list in about 2 months, but I have to say (and I
hope this doesn't start the flame again)  that is is real pleasant reading
about cars, etc, and not about infighting :-)...

On to the topic at hand...  There is a CHiP's episode where two women are
towing a sailboat by Malibu behind an MGB.  The brakes go out on the car and
the cops guide the ladies to safety.  Couldn't believe they would try to tow
a trailer behind a B any way, but then to question the reliability of British
Cars and their brakes.  Imagine that.  One other episode a guy gets ticked
off because his car breaks down, and he starts tearing parts off the car and
throwing it over a cliff.  I can't remember if it is a Mini, or a Honda 600,
but maybe someone else knows.

Summer's Near
Top is down
Safety Fast