Re: MGF in Oz

To: Graham McCann <gmccann@pcug.org.au>
Subject: Re: MGF in Oz
From: homestay@infolearn.com.au (Syl's Sydney Homestay)
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 14:30:56 +1100 (EST)
Graham you're dead right about Rover gearing up their marketing machine for
the release of the MGF here in Australia.

Next week the Australian motoring press are to be part of a 4 day long dog
and pony show putting the car through its paces in and around the Southern
Highlands of New South Wales.

Thursday next (20th) has been scheduled for Wakefield Park raceway where
several early model competition MG's have been invited to attend a
retrospective. I'm not altogether sure how much of this will be a staged
competition and how much static publicity.

I'll be there - if there is anything to report I shall do so.

Paul