Windshield

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Windshield
From: Ross Overcash <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 07:31:57 -0500 (EST)
After all the posts on the various ways a windshield might have a scratch
removed I though I would just mention that if you lived in massachusetts and
you happend to have "full coverage" replacement of that glass wouldn't cost
you a penny!  Many complain about the cost of insurance in this state but
there is a $0 deductable on auto glass (full coverage only) Of course I
don't know too many mg owners that can afford full coverage let alone find a
company to insure them for such, excepting those that only allow a few miles
a year etc.
Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA.
http://www.tiac.com/users/jroverca