MG Wallpaper pics

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MG Wallpaper pics
From: "Steven A. McGee, Esq." <samesq@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 18:16:26 -0800
For all of you who like great pictures of cars for use as your desktop
pictures, check out Jac's world of wallpaper at
http://ftp.ips.ca/pub/autopics  He has many British car pics that are
wallpaper sized, and many pictures of other less worthy automobiles such
as porsche and ferrari.  All are free for the download, as Jeff is a
British car and auto enthusiast. (He owns a TR-7, and is looking for an
MGA)

        If you have MG or other good quality pics, he would be glad to have
them to add to the site.  I personally use a shareware program called
"super wallpaper changer", available at www.Windows95.com, so every time
I boot up a new picture of a different MG appears or another graphic
automatically appears as my desktop picture.

        This may be old news to some, but for those of you that would benefit,
happy downloading.

Steve.
'79 bare-metal and primer Midget.
--