Re: AOL chat on Tuesdays

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: AOL chat on Tuesdays
From: Rootes2@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 20:50:40 -0500 (EST)
RJohn50603@aol.com wrote:

>I don't know if they're still there. I'm not sure if I care. The night I
>visited the site (some months ago) that particular group was rather rude.
Did
>you have a better experience?

>R. Johnson - Dallas

------------------------------
      As a list member who seldom misses a chat session, I am astonished at
this description of the group. We have had the odd ocasional visitor -
emphasis on odd - but we welcome anybody to participate. There are about 8 of
us who are there almost every week, and numerous semi-regulars. Just be sure
to go to the private room, "British ReMarques" , spelled EXACTLY in that
manner. There was a pre-existing chat before we got ours running, and the
room it was in was like Grand Central Station . AOL may still have info on
that room online. THAT ISN'T US!!
      Once you've visited, you can click a "favorite places" to come back. If
you have trouble, IM me directly - Rootes2. If I'm there, you can use the "go
to" function.

Hope to see some more listers this week!

Jon Arzt               Rootes2@aol.com