woops cross thread on cross member.

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: woops cross thread on cross member.
From: wkchapm@gil.com.au
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 21:21:51 +1000
Greetings all from sunny, hot australia,

well I have just replace the clutch and reconditioned the gearbox on our
'64b. 'Fu'n job' . Got it all back in ok except I crossthreaded on of the
bolts holding up the crossmember that support s the gear box mounts
underneath( did that comme out right???) My question is what should i do
about this... the beautiful littl vehicle drive well but is this going to
cause probs for me? how do i fix it??? ANy comments would be appreciated.

Chappo
'64 "bumbles" b