towing an mg

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: towing an mg
From: TEAMX1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 15:11:11 -0500 (EST)
I have made a rig to tow an mg withit is very simple to use it connects
at the front of the car where the front bumper would connect on a mgb
you take off the front bumper at the frame and use an extra set of bumper
brackets I feel it is necessary to disconnect the drive shaft also on a car
with a locking steering colum be sure to unlock the colum.this rig can easily

be stored out of the way on a bracket in the garage.if you have acess to
a welder it can be built in no time.I've only used my tow bar to haul cars
for paint or repairsIf you want info on this rig you can either call me at
616-543-6033 or e-mail me at teamx1@aol.com I will be happy to share
any info.
  Also I have a 1970 MGB for sale price $3500 Bronze yellow color
hard top and also stow away soft top,no lead cylinder head,the car
runs great must sell because of purchase of MGA
  Thank you
 George Sullivan
1958 MGA
1970 MGB