Re: Ahh the Middle of Winter

To: "David Deutsch" <drded@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Ahh the Middle of Winter
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 18:46:09 -0500
> You know my opinion of British Miles so enough about them.

Yup, I have the same opinion.  I will only buy parts from them if the
product has less than 2 moving parts in it.  It is pretty mean that I said
that, because I really hope my boss isn't on the MG email list.  If he is,
well I am outta a job a British Miles.  Oh, well.  David, if you need a
job, Tom might be hiring MG knowledgable folk :-).

> I'd go to
> Doug's MG Shop in Howell, N.J. in fact I'm probably bringing my next B
> project to him. I may try Sports Car Specialties in MA though. I have
> heard nothing but great things about both these shops. Safety Fast,
> David Deutsch

Hmm, I heard good things about them.  I will check them out too.

Thanks,

Kai

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@dynanet.com
1966 MGB -- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg/mg.htm