Re: City Code Harassment

To: RFeibusch@aol.com, atravis@spacey.net
Subject: Re: City Code Harassment
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 08:17:52 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-02-19 02:36:35 EST, RFeibusch@aol.com writes:

<< I'm being harassed by the 'code enforcement' goons from the city of Palm
 Bay,Fl. I have a '64 Galaxie street/strip car parked in my driveway and
 someone in the neighborhood
 doesn't like it-they keep complaing to the city. This car is registered,
 insured, and driveable. >>

Aron'

Seems like you could have headed this thing off if you had driven it or
parked it in your garage but, that's behind you.

So at this point in time, drive it! And keep driving it (a couple of days a
week). Park it in different places. Take picures of it parked in different
places with the front page of that day's newspaper under the windshield
wiper. See if you can't get an appointment with the judge whose court the
case would be in tried in. Nobody will want to waste the courts time. If that
doesn't work, your going to need a lawyer.

Just how much do you really like that '64 Ford? This neighbor is going to
nail you for anything he (or she) can from now on if that car stays in your
driveway.

By the way, we do have a lawyer on the MG net and he sounded like a nice guy
when I chated with him a few months ago. I don't know if he can advise you.
He's in California somewhere.

R. Johnson - Dallas

'90 Maine Coon
'79 Midget