Re: Weber DGV 32/36

To: John Nelson <psychod@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Weber DGV 32/36
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 10:03:00 -0800 (PST)
You CAN adjust the choke on a DGV by rotating the water temp sensing unit
for the choke( three screws that retain the unit have to be losened). It is
directly linked to the butterfly. A bimetalic coil inside rotates the choke
butterfly as is expands and contracts to the water temp. The linkage that
the other guy refered to I believe is the fast idle which is also adjustable
via a small screw which rides on a cam. The temp sensing unit rotates the
cam and linkage not the other way around so don't go bending anything. Go to
any auto parts place and buy a book on Webers and this will all be a lot
easier.

Chris Reichle