Re: Zero LBC Content

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Zero LBC Content
From: Chip Old <fold@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 00:07:34 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 20 Feb 1997, Robert Allen wrote:

> So what do you call a dog with no hind legs and steel testicles?
>
> Sparky!
>
> (Sorry. I live with a wife, 2 step-daughters, and a female dog. Such
> pearls just go to waste around here. Must be cabin fever.)

Get a grip, Bob!  Spring is almost here.  :-)

Chip Old                      1948 M.G. TC  TC6710  NEMGTR #2271
Cub Hill, Maryland            1962 Triumph TR4  CT3154LO (daily driver)
fold@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us

If cars had evolved as fast as computers have, by now they'd cost a
quarter, run for a year on a half-gallon of gas, and explode once a day.