Re: Paint it Black

To: Editorgary@aol.com
Subject: Re: Paint it Black
From: "W. R. Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 17:42:21 -0500 (EST)
On Fri, 21 Feb 1997 Editorgary@aol.com wrote:

> Ray - I don't know which part of your "experiment" is more impressive - that
> the POR 15 works well on extensive rust on a 4wd, or that you managed to get
> your daughter and her boy friend to do a dirty, unpleasant, difficult job!
>  And here we're worrying about the younger generation - sounds like at least
> one parent has figured out how to handle them.
> Cheers
> Gary Anderson
> Editor, British Car Magazine

Gary,

Thanks for the praise, but I doubt I deserve it.  I hounded her for years
not to let the truck get in that shape in the first place, without a lot
of success.  She is not lazy, but very busy.  I did finally get them to
set aside a couple of days and do the job, and it *was* dirty.  Now that I
see the floor of the garage, I see I am unintentionally doing a second
experiment, on the quality of POR15 as floor paint.  So far it is wearing
well.

Ray

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910