Pa / British Car Flea Market / 2-23/directions

To: "Philip W. May" <pwmay@shore.intercom.net>
Subject: Pa / British Car Flea Market / 2-23/directions
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 19:00:49 -0600 (CST)
Directions from Jersey
NJ Turnpike to PA turnpike to Norristown exit (first exit after N.E.
extension) get 422W off exit for about 3 - 4 Miles to 202S for 3 -5
miles look for Diamond Auto Glass on left and turn in. The meet is
small, last year there were about 8 vendors but the weather was very
bad. I did snag a few goodies like B ignition switch with keys in
excellent shape for $50 and early B turn signal switch for $8 and a few
other bits. I expect there to be maybe 15 to 20 vendors is year. The
whole place is only maybe 6000 square feet total. Do not wish to
discourage but don't want imaginations running wild either. It's a
great excuse to get out of the house and meet lots of fellow
enthusiasts. Safety Fast, David Deutsch