RE: taut tonneaus

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, joseph_cianciotti@ccmail_gw.gmosf.com
Subject: RE: taut tonneaus
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 97 00:37:15 UT
I've been there and have 2 perfectly good tonneaus sitting in my garage
waiting for that magical tonneua growth hormone to be available.  I suspect
the PO used Armor All on them (see previous note) which made them shrink in
the first place.  I figure that by the time I can afford to add a Midget to my
collection my shrunken tonneaus will be perfect!!!

Dr. Doug
69 C Rdst
69 C GT
69 B Rdst