Re: Chinese jacks...

To: Nick Benson <NBENSON@ci.fort-collins.co.us>
Subject: Re: Chinese jacks...
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 18:06:02 -0600 (CST)
I'll admit I don't know where they are made now but I believe Craftsman
still makes a very good product at a reasonable price. I've had my
Craftsman jack for over 25 years and it never let me down (-: Hope this
helps you decide what to do, alway use jack stands whether the jack
it's American or other. Safety fast, David Deutsch