Salt Update

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Salt Update
From: thomas_pokrefke@juno.com (thomas j pokrefke)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 21:52:37 EST
Someone said that since I vented to the list, I was obligated to issue
progree reports.  Here goes:

1.  Dad is scheduled for surgery at 8am tomorrow morning.  The doctors
think that part of his bowel got mechanically obstructed or adhered to
the scar tissue left from his gall bladder removal (9 years ago).  Dad is
still in a great deal of pain, but the one thing he has not lost is his
wry sense of humor.  He told his doctor that he wanted Dr Benson (from
the TV show ER) to give a second opinion.

2.  My wire wheel conundrum has been alleviated by Geoff Love.  Geoff,
the rightoues person that he is, offered to ship me 2 used wire wheels to
ease my troubles.  Thank you, Geoff.

3.  My headlight switch is a 4-inch piece of wire.  One end of the wire
has a single male terminal and the other end has two male terminals.  I
should have time tomorrow to repair the original switch, but until then,
I plug the one end into the hot wire and the two other ends into the wire
to the headlights and parking lights.

4.  They just found my mom's car.  I have to go to the junkyard (!) and
pick it up tomorrow.  The steering column was broken, but that was it.

I would like to thank all of you who took the time to reply back to my
original post.  I forgot who said it, but someone said, "Just think of
the character this is building."

Thomas James Pokrefke, III
1970 MGB
thomas_pokrefke@juno.com