MGA WIRE WHEELS

To: geopro@cyberdrive.net
Subject: MGA WIRE WHEELS
From: Jetster727@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 09:55:59 -0500 (EST)
Hello
   I have what you need for the wire wheel coversion.  I have a complete wire
wheel rear end out of my 1966 MGB (Bango type) 3.70 gear .  I also have the
front hubs.
The rear end is excellent shape.  With higher gear.  It will take a load off
your engine.
   Price at $275.00.   I also have a wire wheel conversion kit sold in
Victoria British mgb catalog.  These are just bolt on hubs VB sell them at
$659.  I'll take $300 for them. Page 41 fall catalog.
   Let me know what you think.  Once again the rear end is good.  I put a 74
GT rear in the 66b.
  John Rossi  Flintstone,ga  (near chattanooga.)  706-820-1771