Re: A 65 B at last

To: TJ Noto <tjn@rahul.net>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: A 65 B at last
From: joseph_cianciotti@ccmail_gw.gmosf.com
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 97 15:31:43 PST
Congratulations.  It's nice to know that intelligence can overcome bureaucracy.
(At least once in a while.)

Joseph
67 roadster
Subject: A 65 B at last
From:    TJ Noto <tjn@rahul.net> at Internet
Date:    2/25/97  3:10 PM

Today I left my local DMV office with a registration sticker and
validated registration correctly identifying my precious B as
a 1965 year model.  It took some time and was a little frustrating
but it is done, and I'll never have to smog it again.

As a point of interest, none of this would have happened had it
not been for my certificate from BMIHT.  Now that I'm done carrying
it around in its protective envelope I shall take it to the framing
store for proper decorative treatment.

If you live in CA, and you have a car registered as a 66 which you
think might really be a 65, there is hope after all.

Regards,

--
TJ Noto  Palo Alto CA  USA
Ducati 916 Norton Commando Fastback MGB